Free High Content Webinar
You’re invited to our monthly educational webinar. Join us on August 24th for a free webinar with U.S. tax attorney Alexey Manasuev, LL.M. (Int’l Tax), NYU, and Rosanna Berardi, Esq., a seasoned professional in U.S. immigration law where you’ll hear practical insights on expatriation and have an opportunity to ask your questions. U.S. Tax IQ and Berardi Immigration Law join forces to provide you with cutting edge strategies on planning and managing U.S. tax exposure resulting from U.S. citizenship renunciation or Green Card abandonment.
What you’ll learn:
- Current U.S. immigration and U.S. tax framework governing relinquishment / renunciation of U.S. citizenship and Green Card abandonment, including substantive law, applicable procedures, and important consequences.
- Requirements for maintaining a Green Card when residing outside the United States.
- Who is considered a “covered expatriate” and why this term has utmost importance for U.S. citizens or Green Card holders.
- Key U.S. tax compliance tips preceding and following U.S. citizenship renunciation or Green Card abandonment.
- Planning techniques and practical considerations.
Spaces are limited – click on the link below to register and reserve your space now.
Unfortunately, you have missed this webinar, however, our tax advisors are available to answer your questions.